Sunday, December 3, 2017

Thailand Week 93: Khon Kaen (ขอนแก่น)

It's Christmas season!

I love this season! This is really the best time of the year. I feel at peace. I feel loved. I feel happy.

Elder Rands is funny. He's always smiling! He is from Chicago and is a dancer. He's really open and is more than happy to try things out. He has this great fire in him, and it has helped reignite my fire. It'll be a great Christmas season.

Me and my new companion! :)
God is love:
God know what true love is. On Saturday night, while we walked home... our investigator's boss came up to us and told us that Brother Goop (กบ) got into a car accident. He then directed us to talk to his family who was eating at his place. On the table, I saw a familiar face. It was a potential investigator that I invited last week. It was really mind blowing to see the connections between her and our current investigator. She herself was shocked to see us. We felt inspired to support them and our investigator, Brother Goop. We got up at 5:30 Sunday morning and met up with his family at the hospital, Sister ฟ้า, a RM, came as well). We waited for an hour before we were able to see him. It was a really spiritual experience. Before we saw him, we prayed together many times... everyone's eyes were full of tears, thinking of the possibility that Brother Goop past away. Whenthe doctor invited us in... we rejoiced seeing that he was still okay... we sang, "I am a Child of God" to Brother Goop. God is good. It felt good to support the family. Love is central to everything.

God is full of love and mercy.

I know that Jesus is the Christ. He loves us. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

I love life. :) #LightTheWorld

Brother Poo was busy and sick this past week. But he's still doing great. He told us himself, "I am ready to be baptized!" :) He is now in Alma 28.

Miracles are happening! God is good.

- Elder Santeco



No comments:

Post a Comment