Sunday, December 31, 2017

Thailand Week 97: Khon Kaen (ขอนแก่น)

Happy New Year!


The Lord is so good.

I had an amazing switch off with the Zone Leaders. Elder Pang is an awesome loving and inspiring missionary. I loved how he reached out to everyone out of love and desire to really help them.
Let's just say that I still a lot to learn. :)

Brother เปี๊ยก is one of our investigator. He is so funny! He stayed in California for a while being a taxi driver. So while he was there, he picked up on the language really well. But it's full of slang. Having a lesson with him is an adventure. Haha. But this past week, we gave him a Book of Mormon and started reading with him. I was in awe at how much effort he was putting in to really understand the scriptures. Although he may be heading back to California soon, we have great hope for him.  

Brother บูม is an Less Active that we have been reaching out to off and on during my time here. But then the miracle happened. This past week, he send a text to us telling us that he a friend to introduce to us. When Sunday came, he came early in the morning, anxiously waiting for his friend to come. And when she did come, he became one of the best fellow shipper I have ever seen. He did his best to introduce his friend, โตหล้า to us missionaries and all the members. I realized his testimony growing as he stayed all three hours and participated with us by sharing his testimony.

Yesterday, someone asked me how old was I.. I told them that I was 21. Then my companion said, "No, you're 22!"... hahaha. Life is good.

Happy New Years!



With Elder Pang. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment