Sunday, February 26, 2017

Thailand Week 53: Bangnaa

I am a Child of God. :D

There is nothing more satisfying than knowing that we are sons and daughters of a loving Father in Heaven. He sent us here with a purpose to receive a body and gain experience. He knew that it was going to be hard a hard journey, so He sent His Beloved Son Jesus Christ to take upon our sins and help us become eligible to enter the Kingdom of God. The knowledge that we are children of God, is my anchor of hope. He loves us and knows what is best for us.

Ever since I moved into Bangnaa, I have been sharing scriptures with the members every other day, in hope that they would study, ponder and apply the scriptures in their daily lives.

This past tuesday, I shared...

"38 And again I say unto you, ye must repent, and be baptized in my name, and become as a little child, or ye can in nowise inherit the kingdom of God." 3 Nephi 11:38

What does it mean to "become as a little child"?

"19 For the natural man is an enemy to God, and has been from the fall of Adam, and will be, forever and ever, unless he yields to the enticings of the Holy Spirit, and putteth off the natural man and becometh a saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord, and becometh as a child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father." Mosiah 3:19

It makes me happy to see families love, teach, care for their children. It made me realize that this is the reason why my family seems to have so much joy and happiness. I have come to know that here is nothing better than building our families upon the teachings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. When we do so we are able to love, teach and become examples to each other... ultimately changing our nature to become more like "a child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father". We become more like our Savior Jesus Christ. I love this gospel. Everyone needs it. That's why I'm here. I need to share it. I love the work. I love being a missionary. All is well.

In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

LOVE YOU ALL!

- Elder Santeco

We went to Samut Prakan's Alligator Farm. :) I'll send better pictures next week. Haha






No comments:

Post a Comment