Sunday, February 5, 2017

Thailand Week 50: Lopburi

LOVE.

I don't have a lot of time. ðŸ˜•

I wrote a letter to President, but it didn't go through. So I had to retype it...

I was also watching the Restoration video, so that took a big chuck of time. Haha. ðŸ˜†

This past week has been AMAZING. I've learn more about Repentance, Forgivness, and the Savior's Atonement that I ever had in such a long time. It's amazing. I think one that constantly has in me in awe is that everything is centered on Christ. There's absolutely nothing else that can replace the joy and peace that comes through the loving Savior's Atonement for us. I have seen the blessings in my own life, and being blessed to be a missionary, I have seen it in many other's lives. This is the Gospel of Love... and I love it. 😄 

I came across an intense scripture this past week, and I LOVE IT.

3 Nephi 11; 29,30...
" 29 For verily, verily I say unto you, he that hath the spirit of contention is not of me, but is of the devil, who is the father of contention, and he stirreth up the hearts of men to contend with anger, one with another.

 30 Behold, this is not my doctrine, to stir up the hearts of men with anger, one against another; but this is my doctrine, that such things should be done away."

This week, I was able to have district meeting focusing on Christlike Attributes. It was amazing to see that through the Atonement of Christ, when we truly repent, we will be more like Him. At the conclusion of the meeting I gave an assignment to the Lopburi Elders to work on Christlike Attributes. As the days went by, it was amazing to see the Elders progressively glow with the Light of Christ. The coolest thing is that it's contagious! It dramatically changed the member's attitudes and inspired many of them to do the same. To repent, forgive and use the loving Savior's atonement in our daily lives. 😊 

After this week, I along with elders and the Lopburi members have been blessed with a greater sense of peace, love, and joy.

I know that this is the true Church of God. I know that Jesus is the Christ, our Savior and Redeemer. I know that our Father in Heaven truly understands each and everyone of us. He knows of our pains and afflictions. I know that God's love is ever so great for each one of us. I know that we are not perfect, but by the grace and mercy Holy Messiah, it will be well. I love my Heavenly Father. I love my family. I love my Savior. I love the scriptures, which contains the word of God.
In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

- Elder Santeco🙋

We didn't take much pictures. Haha.

This cat is boss. I love her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment