Sunday, January 29, 2017

Thailand Week 49: Lopburi

God is LOVE

And He loves me. 😙

And He loves YOU! 😄

He is just full of love. He has given us literally everything... light, the trees, the ocean, the sky, and epecially His Son, Jesus Christ, whom has given us His teachings... the Gospel. 
No matter what who you are... In the world of changing moral standards and temptations... the Gospel will help! In times of loneliness, depression, and sadness... the Gospel will help! In attempts to trying to find the purpose of life... the Gospel will help! In the moments where you are worried about your future... the Gospel will help! Even if you are happy with life... the Gospel WILL help! It will increase the quality of our lives beyond our imagination! I just love the Gospel. I love the Atonement of Jesus Christ.


This past week was fun! We are getting a new schedule, that will allow us to work more effectively. I'm excited to see how Lopburi is going to grow. I am also very happy that I am able to have a part in building the church.

I am blessed. It's sad that I sometimes forget those blessings, but I've been doing much better and remembering them by writing in my personal studies journal. :)

I know that Jesus is the Christ. I know that He is our Savior. I know that we are sons and daughters of a loving Heavenly Father. I know that this gospel has everything that we ever need in our lives. I know that although God has literally given us everything, there is so much He has to offer us. I love Him and I am proud to be an instrument of the Lord.
In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Funny Story...
- When we went out to some floating market(ish) in Ayothaya อโยธยา... which is in Ayuthaya อยุธยา? I think it's an ancient city name? Maybe.
I'll find out later. Anywho, entrance fee for tourist is 200 บาท. I was able to get in for free! 😆 I just told them that I was Half Thai but was born and raised in the US. Then they told me that I don't need to pay. Haha. All the other elders' faces were like..😒 Hahaha. This happened several times when we went to Zoos and amusement parks. 😄

I love Thailand. I love the people... they are just so nice. 🙆 I love the culture. It's amazing being here. 1 year mark is coming up soon! WHOOHOO! :)

LOVE YOU ALL! 

- Elder Santeco 😄

This is Brother จิ๋ว from Korat. He came and went on adventures with us! He's so good. After having a fun day, he was more than willing to help us with lessons and inviting. 😄

Brother Dragon/มังกร got baptized! Whoohoo!


Along with Brother IQ/ไอคิว and Sister Nit/นิท :) Yayayay

No comments:

Post a Comment