Sunday, January 15, 2017

Thailand Week 47: Lopburi

Life's a Climb

This past week has been a hard one. But it has built my testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ. He is my hope and I learned how to hold on to that little piece of hope even through the hardest of times. He is my way of enduring to the end.

I am so grateful for this gospel. I am so grateful for the knowledge that our Heavenly Father does love us regardless of our weakness or strengths. He is always going to love us because are indeed his dear children.  I know that "...I am worth loving and it was worth getting better". Let us remember that this life is the time for us to grow and learn. Let us not get overwhelmed with what has happened and continue to press forward with steadfastness in Christ. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

I watched like a billion of Mormon messages.
I love you guys!!!! <4 ever!!! I can't tell you how much it helped me knowing that I have a family that loves me. ðŸ˜„ You all are always in my prayers. Keep on climbing! ðŸ™‹ 

- Elder San🙆teco🌮
We attended Brother เอ๋ and Sister ป่าน's wedding party! It was so cute!😆











No comments:

Post a Comment