Sunday, February 12, 2017

Transfer #8/Thailand Week 51: Bangnaa

I am old.

I'm hitting my year mark this year! Whoohoo!
I am now serving in Bangnaa (บางนา) with Elder Tun. He is from Burmese and is actually in my group that came to Thailand! But he flew in from the Philippine's MTC. :) He did not know any Thai nor English at the beginning of his mission, but now he's really good! I just hope that my hearing won't make him frustrated. Haha.

I love the area. As soon as I came into the area, we went straight to work! We currently don't have that many investigators, but that's okay! I love finding people... and in Bangkok, there's people EVERYWHERE!!! I love it.

I got the chance to check out the Bangnaa church which is currently under construction. The cool thing is that I got to meet the guy that is in charge of it! He actually built/renovated the church in Korat(which is also VERY beautiful). I'm hoping that I will be here long enough to use the new church when it's finished. On sundays we are using the Church in ออ่นนุข. So it's pretty fun going on the BTS, some sort of Sky Train to get around Bangkok. :)

The members here are awesome. I love them. They have such a good church program. This transfer is going to be great. :)

I know that Jesus is the Christ, our Savior and Redeemer. I know that His teachings, the Gospel, is the absolute best thing ever! I know that the Book of Mormon is the Word of God. I know that God loves us.
In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

- Elder Santeco

I got to go! I LOVE YOU ALL! 😄

Me and my son's last picture together before we split up...  😭



This is Elder Fukino. He is also from Hawaii. HAHAHA. He is now Elder Larson's Companion. :)

Here's some videos...:D







Several of them is of me singing! I recorded myself on the phone, played it... then sang the bass.... YEAH. HAHAH. I love singing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment