Sunday, March 5, 2017

Thailand Week 54: Bangnaa

It's getting HOT!

It's literally hot here. Haha. But our missionary work is also getting pretty good! We are scramming everywhere and all the time. It's exhausting, but it's so rewarding. Every week we are getting better results. On top of that, we are constantly thinking of better and new ways to make things better. This week, I need to reorganize myself. Haha, there is so much to juggle but it's so fun. :) I'll do better.

There's nothing better than being out here. It's seriously the best. I've spent a good amount of time watching "The Best Two Years" today, and I honestly believe it has been the best time of my life so far. As the days go by, as I apply the gospel in my life, I see the Lord molding my life, my perspective, my nature. I know that Jesus is my Savior, the Holy Messiah. I am so grateful to know that I am saved, and that I will live with my Heavenly Father and my family as I continue to be faithful to my covenants. I know that this is the true church of God. I know that He loves us. I say these things in the same of Jesus Christ, amen.

Don't really have much time! But today was fun! Hanged out with Sister ปุ้ย and the Sister Missionaries from Bangnaa. We went to Ayuthaya... :)







I love you all!
- Elder Santeco

My new name is "Sun Rise Tacos..." ☀🌮 

Hahahahha. Life is good. :)

Switch off with Elder Brinkerhoff! :) We did service.





No comments:

Post a Comment