Sunday, March 19, 2017

Thailand Week 56: Bangnaa


Ain't got time!

Sorry. I don't have a lot of time. I spent a good amount on sending a long email to President Johnson. Haha. This past week has pretty much filled up ever since last week's Monday. It consisted of 2 swtich offs, and a zone conference. That being said, we didn't have a lot of time to proselyte, but that's okay. 


I just want you all know that I'm doing good. Having the time pass by so fast, there's been several times where I thought about that day that I return home to resume school, eat out, hang out with friends and family, watch movies, etc. Funny enough, every single time I would quickly leave that thought and begin to remember how much of a blessing it has been out here in the mission. I love it. I only have two years, so I got to keep giving it my all. 

I learned a lot about the gift of Agency this past week. The ability to choose is the only way that we can truly learn and grow. Last Tuesday, I was impressed to share this with one our investigator. She knew that Church true and that everything we taught is true, but was scared that she couldn't keep the commandments, preventing her from taking that next step with baptism. So I gave her a Gospel Principle Book, and had her read up chapter 3, talking about the ability to Choose and told her that I would follow up in the next couple days... She read the entire book. She absolutely loved it. Understood it  and had no headaches. Haha. I then explained to her that it's teachings came from the scriptures/prophets, so I encouraged her to continue to read the Book of Mormon to learn even more. She said that she will. I then asked her, what was her favorite topic/chapter. Said that it would have to be about the Holy Ghost, Baptism, and the Atonement of Jesus Christ. These things coming from an investigator that from a different Christian Faith, is amazing. It brought me peace, and more than that... I know that it brought her peace. She then naturally brought up her concern for our other investigators, and wanted us to reach out to them more. She also said that she wants us to teach her mom. Sister Jazz is growing beautifully. :)

I know that God, our Loving Heavenly Father loves us. He loves so much that sent his Beloved Son to come to this earth for all of us. Jesus Christ is His Beloved son. He died, and lived again for us. Because of Him, we will all live again. And because of Him, we can be washed from our sins and have our lives filled with peace, love, and hope. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the true Church of God. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

- Elder Santeco

Last P-day, I went fishing. :D I don't have the pictures, but I'll get them later on and will try to send them next week. :)

LOVE YOU ALL! HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!

Ward Bangna had 2 Baptism!!!


Funny Story: I had a huge headache this past couple days... The baptismal candidates asked me to baptize them, but because I was sick... I last minute asked if I could have Elder Tun baptism them. They said it was okay. After that, I went ahead and asked Elder Tun to prepare his stuff.. here's how the conversation went.
"Elder Tun! Get your stuff ready. You're going baptize today."
"What?!? No."
"You're going to baptize today..."
"Wait. Why?"
"I'm sick."
"No. I won't do it."
"Well if you don't then Brother Mana will do it."
 "OKAY! I'll do it!" *Runs and starts packing. HAHA

Baptismal canidates...
Brother จิน and Sister แพร





Got to go!

LOVE YOU ALL! Love the gifts. :) HEHE

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment