Sunday, September 4, 2016

Thailand Week 28: Bangkok

The Ability to Have Happiness


Alohhaaaa \^.^/


I am still alive and well! Haha.

Ahhh this past we fell short a lot on of our goals. It hit me pretty hard yesterday, just knowing that a week quickly flew by with little progression made. It really is a bummer. But after reviewing the week's work, I eventually knew what I needed to work on in order to become a better and a much more effective missionary. While doing so, I felt at peace knowing that the Lord will help me achieve what He wants me to do.

I had the wonderful opportunity to meet with my relatives in Thailand; Uncle PJ, Aunty Nuj, Mac and Mei. I seriously love them. Families are the best<3 I am so blessed for the opportunity to visit them and share God's plan for them. I really do want the best for them just as I do for everyone else. Their lesson alone has helped me have a greater desire to become a better disciple of the Lord.

It's so amazing how much God loves us. Everything that this Gospel has to offer allows us to become more and more like Him so that we can prepare ourselves to return to Him.

I love this parable by Elder Dallin H. Oaks...

“A wealthy father knew that if he were to bestow his wealth upon a child who had not yet developed the needed wisdom and stature, the inheritance would probably be wasted. The father said to his child:

‘All that I have I desire to give you—not only my wealth, but also my position and standing among men. That which I have I can easily give you, but that which I am you must obtain for yourself. You will qualify for your inheritance by learning what I have learned and by living as I have lived. I will give you the laws and principles by which I have acquired my wisdom and stature. Follow my example, mastering as I have mastered,and you will become as I am, and all that I have will be yours.’”

God loves us so much that He is willing to give us all that He has and become everything that He is. He want us to have happiness, joy, peace in this life and for eternity.

I love the work. I love the people. I love the Lord and His Gospel.
ขอบคุณมากกกนะครับผม
- เอ็ลเดอร์ ซันเทโก :)

LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! <3 :)
I do need to mention. Mac and Mei are SUPER TALL now. Hahahha. :)


I love this talk. BE A CORK and don't drown in the pool of problems! :)
Sorry didn't take ANY pictures. Haha. But here's some from Elder Hanson!

He is an awesome greenie. Brave. Hardworking. Super Beast at Thai. This past Saturday he blacked out and fell down the stairs. Then got checked out at the hospital. In the end, he's still good! What a beast.
Thonburi got 3 baptism  yesterday! :) Yayayayayayyay!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment