Sunday, September 18, 2016

Thailand Week 30: Bangkok

:D


Oh man. I love life. I L.O.V.E. it! This past week has ought to be one of the best weeks during my stay here in Thonburi. Service and teaching opportunities are just coming from all over the place! It is amazing. Now it seems like there's no time to fit everything into our schedule! But we'll make it work!


This past week we have taught the Plan of Salvation so often that it is imprinted in my mind and has strengthening my testimony of God's love for all of us. :) Along with the Plan of Salvation we have been teaching a lot about... temples!

Ahhh. I love temples! We have also been teaching about temples along with family history and eternal families.We have been extending the invitation to all of the members to prepare themselves to enter the Lord's House for these sacred ordinances. Oh the joy when they say... "I will go to the temple! แน่นอน" Oh man. I really do miss the temple. :)

Last Saturday... We helped a member moved out and into a new home! It was fun. Our bodies are still sore and aching a wee bit but there's absolutely nothing that could have replaced that member's smile. :) Some upcoming projects this week are... Fixing a member's electricity lines and fixing up a member's ceiling! Yay! Drywall work! :) Don't worry dad. I'll be careful. Oh and this time... I'll try to take pictures.


2 Nephi 27:23
"For behold, I am God; and I am a God of miracles; and I will show unto the world that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; and I work not among the children of men save it be according to their faith."

I know who Heavenly Father is. I know Jesus Christ is. I know who I am and I know my purpose. There's no changing that. :) Love yall!

- เอ้ลเดอร์ Sun-Taco "Yumzzzz" :)


Thanks for the wonderful foods and letters. I LOVE IT ALL!!! It feels like Christmas already. hahaha. Oh! AND this past Saturday, Uncle PJ and Aunty Nuj fed us a wonderful dinner too!!!! Thank you sooooo muchhhh! All of you guys!!!! I love you all with all my heart!😬

This is Dan. I LOVE HIM!




No comments:

Post a Comment