Monday, August 29, 2016

Thailand Week 27: Bangkok!!! :D

I AM JUST SO HAPPY


Alohaaa!

I've moved into the city of Bangkok! Whoo! I am currently companions with เอ้ลเดอร์ ฮิกสัน (Elder Hixson) in ธนบุรี. It is just plain awesome.

Elder Hixson is chill, spiritual, full of charity, and just awesome! He is always looking for ways to become more like Christ. He is constantly looking for opportunities to serve others. This transfer is going to be sooooo muchhhh funnnn!!!!
We took these pictures right before we enter into the Internet Cafe. HAHAH. We're not that good at taking pics.
When we came into the area, we found that we like no investigators. This is Elder Hixson's second transfer here in ธนบุรี but last transfer he was put into a group of 3 elders. Therefore when we become comps we practically started a new plate. :)

Last Saturday, we had a cook-off at the church. Yeah! I love food. It was a Relief Society activity but basically the whole ward came. Haha. it reminds me of Kahuku 1st Ward<3. It was really fun. We basically broke up into groups and made different dishes. I can't remember what I made, but I promise you... I helped my group. Hahah. Got to meet many awesome members. I am looking forward to working with them. :)

Sunday. I love Sundays. :) After church and meeting with several of the members, we continued to invite for the rest of the day. I seriously love it! :) There's people everywhere! Haha, there's no excuse to why I couldn't be inviting. :) To finish the night off, we made some tacos for dinner and watched a Church movie. :)

I really do feel like this is going to be an awesome transfer. I'm going to be performing miracles. I am going to be changing lives. How amazing is that?! I love the Thailand Bangkok Mission. :)

Also, thank you family! It brings me peace and joy knowing that mom and dad have completed the temple sealing for Grandpa and Grandma. Ahhhh... :)  It is my testimony that families truly can be together forever. Ah! I love you guys so much! :)

"God Loves You!!!" :)
- Elder Santeco

Elder Hixson pays with stamps. :D 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment