Sunday, August 28, 2016

Transfer #4/Thailand Week 26: Korat

Transfer #4?


Wowowowow. Time flew by.



I am seriously dead tired, but am still able to do the Lord's work! Whooo!!

Good news! My cast is off and now I smell much better.
But my arm is still very stiff. Can't really move it around as much, but I think it's getting better.
Dad, the first thing that came to my mind was golf. I really don't want to give up golfing. Haha.
I love you dad. I hope you and Jesse are doing a lot of fun activities together. :)

Korat is doing great. Thanks to the wonderful members, investigators, and leaders, the work has been steadily progressing. My love for the people of Korat has grown so much that I actually wouldn't mind staying here for another transfer. I am looking forward to that day when my arm gets better and my new pair of hearing aids come in so that I can begin to do all sorts of service and actually responding to others without guessing what they are saying. Haha. Thank you Mom and Dad. :)

I love the Liahona/Ensign magazines. :D I have been reading from them everyday along with my lovely scriptures. :)

After reading one of the articles, My Mother's Testimony of the Book of Mormon, I have gained a greater appreciation for the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith. :)

"Gratitude for Scripture Will Inspire Our Study

The year 2005 marked the 200th anniversary of the birth of the Prophet Joseph Smith, and many stakes invited members to do a special project to memorialize the life of the Prophet. My mom decided to copy the Book of Mormon by hand. She spent months doing it.

Halfway through her project, her stake held an event in which everyone displayed what they had done. The night before, my mom carefully wrapped the pages she had copied and took them to the stake center. She couldn’t bear to leave the pages there without her protection; only she knew the work and care that had gone into them.

She later told me that on that night she gained a greater appreciation for how the Prophet Joseph Smith must have felt about the priceless words that were under his protection."

I love the Book of Mormon. I love this restored gospel. As we learn of the gospel and apply it in our lives, we develop the ability to have more peace, happiness and joy in our lives. Ahhh, blessings. :)

I love you guys. Mahalo Nui Loa!!! 

- Elder San/Tesco 

#FamiliesTogetherForever

Here's another talk if you are interested... haha
-I like rice fields. They are beautiful.




-We took a ride in one of these MEGA ตุ้กๆ hahah. It's really slow.

I have a rainbow tooth. (I think there's some rice stuck between my teeth as well)

This is Sister ดาว and her kids. :) They have a bap date for next transfer!


This is one awesome mini car. Yes. It's functional. Ohhh yeahhh. My rideee



No comments:

Post a Comment