Sunday, July 3, 2016

Thailand Week 19: Korat

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Birthday America!!!


To start off our companionship study, Elder Reid and I had a lovely
opening song. Hehe.

Bleh. It's sad... This transfer is about to end and Elder Reid is
about to die. :(
So, I'm saving the corn beef for the last P-day before I drop him off
at the Mission Office in Bangkok. It'll be a great way to finish off
his mission. :)








This past week, I had my first zone conference in ร้อยเอ็ด! It was
very uplifting. President Johnson and Sister Johnson talked on
"Obedience". Prior to the zone conference, President requested all of
the missionaries to find five of our favorite scriptures on obedience.
As I searched the scriptures, I soon realize that EVERYTHING in the
scripture relates to obedience. It really expounded on the fact that
obedience is very important. :) Be 100 percent obedient so that you
may receive 100 percent of God's blessings for you!

At zone conference, we had burgers, hot dogs, and ice cream. AMERICA!

I had so much fun that I forgot to take pictures, but Sister Johnson
did. I'm hoping that you'll find at least one picture of me on
Thailand Bangkok Mission's FB page. :)

I had my 3nd companionship inventory with Elder Reid. The only time
that we had companionship inventory was the first two weeks and last
week. :) It was awesome. I really am going to miss Elder Reid, he has
been a great example to me. He has taught me a lot and has inspired me
to learn even more. Seeing how the mission changed Elder Reid, I am
more than willing to allow God to shape me. :) These last couple weeks
will be a blast!

Prayer. Sincere prayers with the willingness to act upon your answers
is the best way to pray. Sincere prayers will change your life.

3 Nephi 14:9-

"7 Ask, and it shall be given unto you; seek, and ye shall find;
knock, and it shall be opened unto  you.

 8 For every one that asketh, receiveth; and he that seeketh,findeth;
and to him that knocketh, it shall be opened.

 9 Or what man is there of you, who, if his son ask bread,will give him a stone?

 10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

 11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your
children, how much more shall  your Father who is in heaven give good
things to them that ask him? "

I know God loves you. He wants you to have happiness in this life and
forever. He wants you to reach out to Him, so that He may guide you.
He knows what is best for you. Pray with a sincere heart and listen to
His plan for YOU.

Love you all. Enjoy the food back at home. :)

-Elder Santeco

PS: Please wish Aunty Beth HAPPY BIRTHDAY for me. :) And mom, fasting
was great. Food was great too. Made and ate some burritos. :) Last night's dinner. Thai Food and Burritos!





















Sister สี's baptism was yesterday! She's SOLID! :) My very first
baptism that I've personally worked with. As for Brother ไข, he'll
need to get an approval from the Prophet himself! He is great,
yesterday, he kept saying... "Elders, it's okay if I can't baptize,
I'll still come to church every Sunday." Haha, I kept hugging him and
telling him, "You'll receive your salvation! Don't worry!" Haha.
That's so cool. He'll be the only person in Roi Et that got direct
permission to get baptized! I am hoping that it'll get cleared off
this week so that we can one more baptism before Elder Reid finishes!
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment