Sunday, June 26, 2016

Thailand Week 18: Korat

Happy Late Father's Day!

I love you dad. I am sure mommy was happy to spoil you with some
delicious food! :)
Here in Thailand, they don't really celebrate mothers/fathers day, but
I was thinking of introducing it to the members and start the
tradition with chocolate/food/etc. :)
Thanks dad for everything! The biggest Christlike attribute that I see
within you is LOVE. You love everyone.. and it so happens that
everyone loves you. Thank you for being a leader by example. :)
Uncle PJ and TJ, I hope that you guys also had a lovely Father's day
to be around your family. :)




Sorry for not emailing last week. It was a LONG day. We traveled to
ลพบุรี (Lopburi) and the  traveling time was about 7 hours total. It
was longggg. (During the ride going to ลพบุรี, the car's tire popped and it was shredded up like crazy! We drove to the nearby pit stop on
the flat tire, and it was fixed within 30 minutes or so. Then we
continued on our ride to ลพบุรี. :) Yeah. What's so special about
ลพบุรี? There are monkeys!!!! Most of them were nice, some tried to
attack me, one almost stole my camera, and one drank my water. Hahaha.


- Monkey drinking from my water bottle.















We then met with Elder Reid's RC's and hanged out with them for the rest of the day. It was fun. :) I got a lot of sleep during the rides.
Haha.

I haven't eaten the corned beef yet. But I have been eat the noodles
and chips! They are AWESOME. I miss american food. Hahah. Today, I'll
be going to Tesco (That's what some Thai's call me... Elder.Tesco!) to
buy some garlic and onions. :)

Sorry, don't have a lot to share but the fact that I LOVE IT HERE.
Miracles happens. :) Next week we'll be having a baptism for บ.ไช and
ซ.สี. They are awesome! :) บ.ไช was a former investigator from 2 years
ago that we picked up last transfer. He would constantly be out of
Korat and unavailable to meet with us, until these past several weeks.
We were able to finally teach him along with his caretaker, ซ.สี. They
were both very interested in learning with us. They both accepted
every commitment we extended and already love the changes that they
have made in their lives. :) They are set up for happiness. Now and
forever. :)

Mom. I never realize that you wrote on the back of a picture that came
in the care-package! While I was in ลพบุรี, I just happened to look
through the pictures that were on me... And I saw your letter! Thanks
for the beautiful testimony.

Thanks to the gospel of Jesus Christ, life is always lovely.

 I know that my family WILL be together forever. :)

Love you guys! Thanks for everything! Love you Dad, Mom, Marvy ( along
with TJ and Behbeh Trey), Marisa, Jesse, Uncle PJ, Aunty Nuj, Mac, and
Mei! :) And especially Cali. Haha.

Meow,
Elder Santeco

Have you guys watched the cute lds children videos!? They are awesome! https://www.mormonchannel.org/watch/collection/childrens-bible-videos/
They are the new children's bible videos.
We have been using these videos for English classes and it's great! :)

- Baby Monkeys are awesome.


















- This is บ.คลัง. He is the mother of them monkeys.

...After almost being attacked by monkeys, I was scared to stand
nearby them. LOL. I'll get a picture with monkeys eventually. :)

- This monkey was a poser.


- Artttt
































Had a fantastic burger on Saturday. It was expensive... but was so
worth it! Hahah. I needed to treat myself someday.... LOL

Monkeys are gathered together to preach of the gospel. :D











I love burgers. :)

ผมรักทุกคน :D Especially you.

No comments:

Post a Comment