Sunday, May 8, 2016

Thailand Week 11: Korat

It's a Marvelous Work of LOVE

Gahhhh! How can I not be happy? :) I get to be a servant to my Father in Heaven, a missionary. It's hard work, but it's fun work.

I've only been out on my mission for about 3 months and it has already
been a life-changing experience. Given the opportunity to not think
about the worldly things but rather focus on being an instrument to
our Father, I have been able to see the small/big miracles on daily
basis. It really shows how much God cares for me and will always help
me as I put my faith in the Lord.

Do you actually need to be called as a "missionary" to see miracles in
life? Nope. Definitely not. I know that God is constantly extending
His hand out to us... Because of His great love for each one us, He is
constantly blessing us. But it's up to us to recognize it. Open your
eyes. Search the blessings that He has given to you. Realize that God
is always watching over you as any loving Father would do. His Love is
real. I have felt it... and I will never forget it. I hope you guys
would take the time to pray to Him with all your heart, and when you
do so... you will be filled with His Love. That's a promise. :)

Mother's Day!
I am so thankful for all the mothers in the world. Mothers always
plays a huge role in families (everyone does.... but today's Mother's
Day... so let's focus on our mamas..:) ) I had the chance to read the
Family Proclamation to the World a couple days ago... and it brings me
peace knowing that my very own parents follows the counseling of our
prophets. Doing so, we have established a family of love, joy, and
never-ending laughter. :)

Mom. You are the BEST mom ever. You're amazing. You've done a lot in
life that constantly increases my testimony of how AWESOME you are. I
am so glad that you and dad raised us up in this gospel of Jesus
Christ. It's really what holds us together. It's because of this
gospel that we can get through all trails and continually progress in
the Light of Christ. I love you. I look forward to that day when are
all together in the our Father's and Savior's presence. :) Families
Together Forever.

Thank you all for the lovely Skype session. It's always good to see
you all. Have a wonderful Mother's day. (That always includes you
Aunty Nuj!) :)

- Elder Santeco / San / Tesco....

I actually have a bunch of experiences/miracles that happened this
past week... but I'll write about it next week. Don't have much time
left. :) Love you guys. <4 ever


YOU TOO MARVY! Happy mother's day. :)

I have others... but don't have time to send them.... :) I will next
week though.

MANGOOOOOOOSSS FOR DAYSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment