Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Week 2:MTC

There's so much happening!!!

I'm glad things are well at home. :) 

I LOVE TO SING. Us 4 elders aren't really good at singing, but don't actually suck. Hahah. We attempt to harmonize, but we would always fail and laugh our butts off. Regardless, we love to sing and it brings peace and happiness within our daily lives. I think that's something that I would love to do at home. :D

GUYS GUYS GUYSSS!!!
Funnyyyyy crack up experiences.


My companion was sick 2 days ago. At night he couldn't sleep, and said that he had a migraine. I offered Tylonel but he didn't want to take medication from a glass container that had no description on it about the medication itself. Hahahah. So he asked for a blessing. HE ASKED ME TO DO IT.
I was scared. Didn't know what to say. Hahaha. I felt that the other elders would do a better job with a blessing. Nevertheless, I went and did it. I couldn't say no...

I read from my district leader's "how to say a blessing" card.( I left mines in class).. and apparently I said... I give you a "FATHER'S" blessing. Before I knew it... I was supposed to say my proper title.. not "father's". Hahha. But I went on with the blessing. It was well. The other elders listening cried... ;D ohhh yeahhh. He's all good now. :) 

Another experience! 
4 of the elders were practicing for our investigators coming up later in the evening. Me and my companion were playing as investigators while Elder Dugquem and Elder Blocker were playing as missionaries. 
My comp and I were planning on questions we could ask to throw them off a bit during their lesson. And we got several. We thought that's all we should have prepared as investigators. So onward was our meet.
The elders introduced themselves... and we introduced ourselves... kinda. Elder hunt chose Elder as his name.. and I said the first thing that came to my mind... which was Eldo, as in Dodo bird.
When elder blocker asked to do a prayer, he prayed for us. As soon as he said that... We were giggling/laughing. I couldn't stop laughing, and was mad at myself for choosing that name. Hahahha .I think I should use Bob as my name next time. :)

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

 I was thinking about cali.. I miss that dogggyyy. :D

I forgot my scriptures again. Hahha. But I really liked D&C 4, 2 Nephi 2:22, and 2 Nephi 31. I'll let you guys know of my favorite scriptures later. :)







Our class is tight yooo

That view doeeee

Musiccccccaaaaaa

I LALALALALOVE YOU GUYS!

OHHH!! And please thanks Sister Choon.. I think it's choon. LOL I fail.

I received 2 dozens of Krispy Kremes from James Choon and Mark in Laie.... I'll fetch the names for next week just to make sure. :) 

Cant wait for the pictures to come in!

I HAVE ONE MORE REQUEST!
Please send me my "Line of Authority".. Zone President said that it's very good to have on hand. You know, just in case some people be like... "Wea you get this priesthood powahh from?" :D LALAALLLOVEE YOU GAIIISSS<3

No comments:

Post a Comment