Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Week 4: MTC

I am tired.

DAYLIGHT SAVING! What is this?!?!?! I don't like it at all! I lost one hour of sleep because this nonsense! Hahha. But I got used to the time schedule within a couple of days. :)

There's so much happening. And it seems like there's not enough time! This past week, I was just deaddd. I want sleeeeeep. So I took a couple naps during my personal study. Hahahahha. But really, personal study is my favorite time. It's a great opportunity to just open the scripture and learn something new. I just love how the scriptures  always shares something bold and uplifting. It really does make a dramatic change on my perspective everyday.

Hey hey hey. Can I change my favorite scripture? Hahaha. There's so many! But I really really reallly love 2 Nephi 22:2. :) "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehova is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation".

This week. I watched MANY mormon messages on the LDS site. Nearly every one of them. YOu guys should watch at least one each day! :D It only takes a couple minutes. Some of the ones I really liked were (I'm thinking...) "Love Her Mother, A Father Indeed" (DAD YOU ARE AWESOME!) "Thanksgiving Daily, Love My Brother Hyrum, Book of Mormon" :) 

How are things at home? Are you guys doing any big projects? Hahah. Oh, and how's TJ's phone? I miss Cali, perhaps you could send me a picture of Him? I bet he's pretty fat now.. Hahah. No sickness of the sort? Eating well?  :) 

Thanks for the pictures of me and baby treyy!!! ME GUSTAA!!!<3

I'll be going to the Temple Square this Friday! (Tour) My companion is from a different country (Australia) so he was offered the opportunity to tour around! And I get to tag along! WHOOHOO! There's 3 Australians in our district, so we won't be alone. :)

I do not know if this Temple Rededication will be on TV. I will not be participating in the actual ceremony, but I will be in the audience and be waving my white hanky. I don't know if I'll be singing in the General Conference's Choir. Hahah. But I'll let you know if I do. :)

HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY RISS! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSE!!!:)

Thanks for sending in another pack of batteries! One of my hearing aid batteries only lasted for 4 days... so I was scared that I may come up a wee bit short on supply. :) As for the nail clipper and ear picks, I found them! Don't need to send those. Hehehe

So this Sunday, I was also released from my assignment as a sacrament coordinator. Now, my khuu and I are now zone leaders. More responsibilities! What's sad is that the Mongolian district will leave this thursday, and our Thai/Malay/Indo district will be the only one left. We will have 2 more missionaries coming in later this week though. :) Yay, new missionaries. Oh I forgot to share that I had the wonderful opportunity to Host and bring in new missionaries! Our district has been doing it ever since week 2 and have been constantly participating.  This past week, I brought in many elders going into the Tonga/Samoa mission. It's pretty cool that I know how to say "Hi" in these languages! Hahah. Yay to PCC.

This past Sunday, me and my companion had the opportunity to teach! :) It went well. We talked about the Baptism and the Holy Ghost. Hahah. Such easy topics, but there's so much to discuss about it. I also had the opportunity to lead in a district discussion on "Enduring to the end". In D&C 24:8, "Be patient in afflictions, for thou shalt have many; but endure them, for, lo, I am with thee, even unto the end of they days." and in D&C 14:7, "And, if you keep my commandments and endure to the end you shall eternal life, which is the greatest of all the gifts of God." 

I want to be able to tell myself, as mentioned in 2 Timothy 4:7, "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith." I have imagined the joy that I would have to be able to know that I did my very best to progress unto our Savior.

My district leader shared this thought with us.

"Would you be embarrassed to share gold?" 

What would you choose? Gold or the opportunity to go to church? As members of the church, we should know how much the gospel of Jesus Christ is worth... But it really does take one's efforts to know of Gospel of Jesus Christ and what it has in store for us. As a missionary, I personally know that the gospel is worth far more than gold. The Gospel brings eternal happiness, and who wouldn't want that? God sent us here to learn and progress, He given us agency, the power to choose... so that we can develop Christlike attributes and do good in this life. :) So why? Why is it that we aren't embarrassed to share gold but don't share something worth more than gold?
Why should we be embarrassed to share this, "Gospel"?:)

Help others receive the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. Bring others unto Christ. :)

Taught the Plan of Salvation to one of my investigators.. it really helped strengthen my testimony.

THE PLAN OF SALVATION.... or THE PLAN OF HAPPINESS:):):)
I love my family, I want to be with you guys for the rest of my life and even after this life. Thanks to the love of our Father in Heaven, he has provided a way for that to happen. As we live upon the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and endure to the end our families can be together forever in eternity.

Phom ruu waa Praabida bon sawaan rag raw. Phro waa phom suadoonwoon le? ruuxig khwaamsug. Phom ruu waa dooy phragitikhun khoong phrayeesukrid, we may return to our Father in Heaven and gain blessings beyond our imaginations. Khoobkhura khoong raw pen samkhan. I love you guys. I am truly blessed to be able to know of these things. 

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! PHOM RAG KHUN!!!!!<3<3<3

I gave up on my diet. HAHAHHA! It lasted 2 days. But I'm commited to eat less. :) I'll be fine. haha
Oh and MOM! I'm reading the thai Book of Mormon! I was able to read 3 Nephi 5:13 in THAI!!!! :D

1. Pics with the previous Zone leaders.


2. The 4 weeks old Brownie. It was solid as rockkkkk!

















3. Zone leader flag. I get the opportunity to write my AWESOME NAME! :D (I tried to look cool) Oh and the SWORD OF DISOBEDIENCE! in pic #3... Supposably, if you open the sword.. you'll get sick. That's what happened to the last 3 elders.. D:

 4. My khuu's drawing... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment