Sunday, July 2, 2017

Thailand Week 71: Udon

Where did the time go?
อุดร Zone Picture!

Last week was amazing!

It consisted with fun FHE with the members/investigators, switch off with Elder Daley from กุมภวาปี, switch off with Elder Blocker from สกลนคร, Zone Conference, branch inviting sessions, and a wonderful Sabbath day.

This past week, we were able to find lots of people... and the members in Udorn wanted in! We two different kind of activities this past week, one; sending messages to potential investigators/less-activites/member. The fun part was that we would swap devices and write a message for someone else's friend. It was really fun. It has the youth all giggling and excited. Going along with that, after church... we decided to go ahead and sing at a nearby park while a bunch of us did inviting. It was really fun. The members loved it. It was cool seeing old members pair up and teach as missionaries. It really built my testimony that a badge is not needed to be a servant of the Lord.

I felt really impressed learning about to teach commandments. Commandments are such a blessing in our lives. I remember back as a greenie, I was really hesitant in teaching the commandments because I was scared that our investigators wouldn't be able to keep them. I still get those moments sometimes here and then. But I have learned that... Because God loves us... He has given us commandments. I have gained a greater understanding in how I can help our investigators feel God's love for them as we introduce the commandments to them. I know that God only intends the best for us. I know that as we keep the commandments, we will find that there is more freedom in our lives. God only wants to bless us, and He can only do so as we do our part to keep His commandments.

Life is good. I have seem to realize more and more of what God wants of me as I continue to lose myself in the Lord's work. It's truly a blessing to be out here in Thailand to share with everyone the "good news" we have for them. I know that God is our loving Heavenly Father. Because He loves us, He sent His Only Begotten Son to earth to overcome the world. Because He loves us, He has restored the true church upon this earth through Joseph Smith. Because He loves us, He provides guidance through the living prophet, Thomas S. Monson. He loves you... and will always love you. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

I love you all!

- Elder Santeco

Sister Jane, Brother KhamPhan, and Brother Jay are all ready to get baptize. I am excited to see them enter the waters of baptism soon. :)

Elder Cook's Arrival in Thailand. :) This was a while back.


My first time singing in a Zone Conference. Hahahahhaha. 😳


Family Home Evening at a หมูกะทะ! Yum yum yum 😙

Sister Nuk and Sister Yim got their mission calls! They will be going to Australia! YAYAY! 😄

Inviting!!! :)






I love pizza. I love you all. I love God.


-☀🌮 

BYE! LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment