Sunday, June 4, 2017

Thailand Week 67: Bangnaa

Don't have much pictures today.

Sorry. I keep forgetting to take pictures. Hahah.

This past week has been amazing. Although it's a bit hard with having our investigators to continually progress, I have gained a greater understanding about how "progression" really happens...

It seems like... Our personal progress happens when we do things without the influence of others, but by the still, small, voice of the Holy Ghost. That's where we continually progress in becoming more like our Father in Heaven. That being said, we missionaries cannot "force" people to progress, but we can only invite them to ask, seek, and knock and act on their desire to know the truth of all things. :)

There has been a lot of cool things that happened this past week. I was able to run into a member from a different area while she was visiting her father and mother here in Bangna. While inviting the father, he shared that his daughter was a member of some Christian church. I remained persistence in hope to be able to talk with his daughter and share more about the restored gospel. After talking for a while, he decided to take us to his place... turns out that the daughter was already a member of the church and not some other sect as I initially thought. The member thought it was such a miracle that we came up to her house. In result she gave us several referrals in our area. :)

The members here in Bangna are opening their hearts. The work was really slow at first, but we are now seeing the members changing their attitude towards the work. It has really strengthen my testimony of how by small and little things, great miracles happen. As simple as sharing a testimony, serving others, inviting others to help, doing what others request of us... I have noticed that as we show others that we are willing to give it our all, it'll inspire them to do just the same.


Yesterday I was able to bear my testimony in sacrament meeting... I shared this one scripture. "For behold, this is my work and my glory—to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man." (Moses 1:39) I know that God truly loves His children. He loves us so much that he allowed us to come to this earth to receive a body and gain experience. He knew that we needed help, so He has sent Jesus Christ to help us gain eternal life. I know that Jesus is my Savior and Redeemer. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
LOVE YOU ALL!
- Elder Santeco
Fruit Fest!

This is Brother Non











Kittens!!




No comments:

Post a Comment