Sunday, May 7, 2017

Transfer #10/Thailand Week 63: Bangnaa

Bangnaaa!

I don't know if I mentioned this before or not... but the Bangna church will be opening on the 28th this month! I am so excited! I'm so grateful for the wonderful opportunity to stay here another transfer and be of the first couple missionaries to use the renovated church building. Wheehee!

This past week has been quite a scram. Elder Tun moved out... and now we are starting a new transfer. Whew! My new companion is Elder McCown. He is from Utah. Loves to bowl and play frisbee. Loves music. Plays the piano and sings all the time. He's amazing. He's been out for less than a week, and he's doing great! I am confident that we are going to do great this transfer. :)


We have lost our two golden investigators. Brother Ger and Sister Woon. We have tried meeting up with their parents in hope to share about the "Good news" we had for them. But the after couple attempts, Brother Ger and Sister Woon said that they can't to meet with us anymore. Although they won't be able to meet with us anymore, we extended the commitment to continue to read the Book of Mormon and pray. They willingly said yes. I have hope that their family one day realize the blessings that are in store for them. :) I love them so much!

Sister Ma Lae and her two kids are doing great. :) We still need to teach them quite a lot more... but they are loving church. Haha. It was really lovely to see the kids participating in primary and Sister Ma Lae enjoying the Sunday classes. Yesterday, I was at peace to see the kids leave their class to look for their mom to share with her what they've learned from primary. :)

Life is good. I know that I can always find peace in my life as I center my life on Jesus Christ. It's amazing. I feel this "change" within me, and it never ceases to bring me joy. He is my Savior. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Love you all! :)

- Elder Santeco

Sister Cucumber. Hahaha


Elder McCown got popcorn.

I accidentally cut a hole in the chips. Fixed it with tape. LOL



Elder McCown: "You can totally put your white handbook in your pocket"
Me: "No I can't. I have all of my inviting cards in my pocket"
"Well I can put everything in my pocket"
...I gave him my sock of tools/gospel principle book for the fun of it... but he made it work. :D
Hahaha

Shout out to Sister Panjaree and her bowling skills. :D Another from Sister Panjaree... Ended the game with another strike. Hahaha


And here's Elder Tun.


I couldn't video myself. Hahahhaha
I'll do better at taking more pictures/videos of myself. hahaha
Here was our score. I wonnnnnnnnnnnnn!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment