Sunday, May 14, 2017

Thailand Week 64: Bangnaa


Happy Mother's Day!

"Motherrrrr knows best!" I love my mom. She's the best. Words can't explain how much I love her. The way she lives her life has been such an inspiration for me. Through her personal experiences, I have learned to trust in the Lord more and overall have grown a greater captivity to love, repent, forgive others and ourselves. I LOVE YOU MOM!

I love my family. It's such a blessing to have two loving parents, establishing peace and love within the walls of our homes according to God's plan. I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is God's plan for us to have peace in this life as well as in the life to come. It has been such a blessing for my family. Just like many other families, our family had gone through many trials and obstacles. But with loving parents doing their best to build and maintain our faith in Jesus Christ has his teachings, we managed to overcome those times. Consequently building our family relationship. I love my family... It's such a blessing to also know that families can now be sealed together forever. I know that our Father in Heaven does loves His children. I know that this is the true Church of God. I know that this is the Lord's work, and I'm grateful to be a part of it.

Mosiah 2:41..." And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness. O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it."

I testify that these words are true. As we keep His commandments, we are blessed in both temporal and spiritual. Let us be faithful and endure. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen. :)

Love, 

Elder Santeco

District Photo. :)
Elder McCown, Elder Duke, Elder Latimer, Sister Powly and Sister Courchaine




Last P-day. Went around doing whatevers. :)



Aye aye captain!!! :D

Elder's McCown's typical situation for all doors in Thailand. :)

FHE with Sister ก๊อง and Brother บุญจันทร์-YUMMMSS


Sister Yaa and Sister News... Sister News is going to Chaing mai. BYE. 😭



rain<3
pingpong.. I didn't get to play. LOL

(I bought another 30 minutes to upload the other pictures) SKYPE






Oh my goodness! Baby trey's dab!!!

WOWOWOW. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment