Sunday, February 4, 2018

Thailand Week 102: Khon Kaen (ขอนแก่น)

ทุกอย่างดี All is well

I'm going to send pictures first. :)


P-day last week












































Awesome Family Home Evening with Sister บ๊อบ, Sister นก, and Sister แน็ท

This is the cutest dog ever. Sorry, Cali.
We got to serve Sister นก! I'd say my gardening skilled upped since I've been a missionary.

English Class has been going really well.

Valentine's is coming up! We have an activity this Saturday. It's seriously the perfect time to invite couples. Haha


The Book of Mormon.

There is so much in this little book! Every time I read it, I can feel it's truthfulness. I find myself being able to find peace by knowing of the eternal truths, and actually knowing it for myself. Regardless of whatever happens in life, the eternal truth that we are sons and daughters of a loving Heavenly Father will never change. 

"We live in a time of great trouble and wickedness. What will protect us from the sin and evil so prevalent in the world today? I maintain that a strong testimony of our Savior, Jesus Christ, and of His gospel will help see us through to safety. If you are not reading the Book of Mormon each day, please do so." (President Thomas S. Monson) As we read the Book of Mormon, our testimony of the eternal truths will begin to grow. And this testimony will protect us from great troubles and wickedness. What a great promise!

I know that the Book of Mormon is the Word of God. It's changing lives! It really is a miraculous miracle.

Khon Kaen is great. Members here are amazing. :) Brother อุ๊ด has been progressing really well. He is so funny! Whenever he explains anything, whether it is a question or a statement, he goes on telling stories about his life. He's also a big guy and loves hugs. What could be better? Haha.

I love the Lord's work. <3

- Elder Santeco

What a beautiful day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment