Sunday, February 11, 2018

Thailand Week 103: Khon Kaen (ขอนแก่น)

Spiritual Strength

I've stand amazed at how essential it is to have a personal testimony of the Savior and His Gospel, to have a greater peace and joy in life. I am so thankful for all the great love that the Lord has for all of his children. He is full of mercy and truth. By gaining a testimony of these things through our right choices, we gain spiritual strength, confidence and trust that the Lord will fulfill his promises to his children. I love being a missionary. There's nothing as good as serving the Lord and his people here in Thailand. <3

Good things are in store for Khon Kaen and Thailand. :)

I love this guy, ป.เสือ! :)





























The Valentine's activity turned out great! :)




It hasn't really hit me yet that I'm going home...or... maybe its just that I would think that I would feel nervous, but... I'm excited! :)

1 comment:


  1. Do you need personal loan? Does your firm,company or industry need financial assistance? Do you need finance to start your business? Do you need finance to expand your business? We give out loan to interested individuals who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us at Email: perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com
    APPLICATION DETAILS
    Your Full Details:
    Full Name:
    Loan Amount Need:
    Loan Duration:
    Phone Number:
    Applied before?
    State:
    Monthly Income:
    Country:
    You are to send this to our Company Email;perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete