Sunday, November 12, 2017

Thailand Week 90: Khon Kaen (ขอนแก่น)


Renewed.

This past couple days has been tough. It seems that we're scrambling to get everything done... but in the end, so little gets done. Whew.

But in the past couple days, I have seen the wonderful mercies of the Lord as everyone comes to church with a good ol' smile on their faces and leaves the church with an even bigger smile on their faces.

Thanksgiving is coming up. I don't know if I told you, but I was called to be the 2nd counselor in the Branch Presidency. Our District President recently took initiative to get the missionaries to fill in the positions to help strengthen the branches. It's a lot to juggle, but it's been a blast!

Khon Kaen is amazing. I am excited to see the branch continue to grow.

This past week, we have been inviting all to come unto Christ. Including members. We visited a good amount of members this past week. We visited Brother TongSuk (ทองสุข) one day and Sister Lek (เล็ก) another day. We also visited a large group of KKU (Khon Kaen University) students, Sister Ohm (ออม... from Roi et), Sister Kim (ขิม... from Gumpawpi), Sister Ing (อิง... from Khon Kaen), and Brother Paw (ปาว from Gumpawapi)... It's been a fun week. This week is also going to be another great one.

"22 And it came to pass that we did come down unto the tent of our father. And after I and my brethren and all the house of Ishmael had come down unto the tent of my father, they did give thanks unto the Lord their God; and they did offer sacrifice and burnt offerings unto him." 1 Nephi 7:22

I've been impressed at how often Lehi and his family gave thanks to the Lord. There's so much to be thankful for. It's amazing to see how merciful the Lord has been to us. I know that God loves us. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

LOVE YOU!

- Elder Santeco

This is Brother Tongsuk. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment