Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Transfer #14/Thailand Week 86: Khon Kaen (ขอนแก่น)

I've again realized...


That time goes by so fast... I've been here in Udon for 3 transfers... and now I have another 3 left. 😰 President Johnson called me this past Tuesday and told me that I will be reassigned and will be moving to Khon Kaen (ขอนแก่น) with Elder Neilson. I'm glad to still be in the same Zone with Elder Lovelock, we'll still be talking/seeing each other pretty often. I'm excited. Yesterday, I had the opportunity to look back at how my mission has been... It's been amazing. But now it's time to rededicate myself and sprint to the finish. :) 

A lot happened this past week. It's been a real eye-opening experience to see how much the Lord has really blessed us. We all have our weaknesses, but all the Lord asks of us is to do our best... and follow the Spirit. :)

Today... We started out our morning with soccer... there's still quite a bit that I need to do... get a haircut/eat some lunch with the members/pack/etc. :) Don't have much time. But I love you all!

"Therefore, O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day." D&C 4:2
I know that this is the Lord's work and I am ever so grateful for the Lord's trust in imperfect people including myself to perform such marvelous work. I know that God does love his children. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

- Elder Santeco☀🌮

Thanks Brother เก่ง for the pictures!




 








District Picture...

Much Love from Elder Lovelock and I... 😙

No comments:

Post a Comment