Sunday, October 22, 2017

Thailand Week 87: Khon Kaen (ขอนแก่น)

ขอนแก่น (Khon Kaen)

Elder Nielson is amazing! It was just obvious to me that he truly loves the Lord and His work. It has only been a couple days and I can already tell that he really wants to do his best. We made several changes in our daily schedule so that we could have more companionship prayers and studies. I've seen the blessings as we set just a little of time to read from the scriptures while we eat breakfast and before we head to bed. I am learning a lot from Elder Nielson. :)


This past week, I was able to meet with several members and investigators. All of whom are great. I'm excited to see how this week will turn out. I'll keep you all updated next week.

"And it came to pass that he was obedient unto the word of the Lord, wherefore he did as the Lord commanded him." 1 Nephi 2:3

Obedience is showed through our decision to do as the Lord commands us. I love how in Thai, it is เชื่อฟัง, which breaks up to two separate words... เชื่อ: to believe and ฟัง: to listen/do. I know that as we do all we can to be obedient to the commandments of the Lord. We will be blessed with peace and joy. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

I LOVE YOU ALL! :)

- Elder Santeco

My MTC teacher and her family! :D

 With Brother Taw and Brother Joe :)
This is Brother Hat. He's been an investigator for 4 years. :D Haha

First dinner out with Sister Nok and Sister Net! Both are awesome! :)

This is Brother Arm. He loves doing missionary work!

The clean up crew. We working hard to prep for Sunday.

This is Brother Off and his son. His wife is currently an investigator of the Sisters. Ah, families can be together forever. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment