Sunday, December 11, 2016

Thailand Week 42: Lopburi

LIFE <3

I am just so happy. Seriously, life is just amazing. I LOVE IT.

Being out in Thailand as a missionary has blessed my life more than I have ever thought. Over these past few weeks, I feel like my capacity to love has grown to a point where regardless what happens... I always feel happy. It's amazing. It has opened my eyes to the blessings that God has given me and of His love for each of us. In addition to that, everything that I have been doing as a mission now has a greater meaning to me... because I am serving and reaching out to others out of my own ability to love. I am sincerely grateful that my personal testimony of my Jesus Christ has grown. He is my Savior and my Redeemer. He is the one that truly understands me for who I am. Same goes for you.

I love Christmas!!! Let us remember that He is the gift. He is the God of Miracles and of all things. He has the ability to provide hope, peace, and joy to all those that choose to follow Him. :) 

"And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things." - 1 Nephi 11:17

I do not know everything. But I do know that He loves us. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Did I mention... That I love life? 555+

- Elder San🙆tecoðŸŒŪ

BONUS Commitment: Count your blessings. Write them down daily in your personal journal and then when Christmas comes around, read your list. <3 ... ðŸĪ— 

Let your hearts be filled with JOY AND LOVE! :)
Baptism <3 December 11, 2016
āļ‹ิāļŠāđ€āļ•āļ­āļĢ์ āļŠุāļžัāļ•āļĢāļē āļ›āļĨ้āļ­āļ‡āļšุāļāļĄāļē (āļ‹ āļ›āļ­āļ™āļ”์ Pond)
āļšāļĢāļēāđ€āļ”āļ­āļĢ์ āļšุāļāļŠāļ™ิāļ” āļ‚ัāļ™āđ‚āļ—āļĄุāļāļ‚์ (āļš āđ„āļœ่ Pie)

THEY ARE AWESOME. <3




We played around with Elder Larson's Camera... Haha.


Hey fambam! I hope you guys will make another traditional new year's picture when the time comes! # 2017













YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING DADDY EVER!!!!!
I LOB YU BEDY MOOCH!
I MISH YU!

No comments:

Post a Comment