Sunday, October 2, 2016

Thailand Week 32: Bangkok

Because I always run out of time... I'm am now sending my pics/vids​​​​​​​​ before emailing. :D
- I remember this mall! Hahaha. It's a weird feeling knowing that I've been here before.

- Brother Dan always feeds us afterwards. :)
- Dumplings<3

- The video I couldn't attach last week. Haha

- Lots and lots of fabric. #suitandtie

A member from Korat emailed me pictures from while I was there. There's a lot!





































Aloha! :)
It is truly mind-blowing to even think about how much God loves us. He lived a sinless life, died, and resurrected so that we all can receive God's blessing of obtaining an immortal body. He did all this so that we can live with our Father in Heaven. 
Mosiah 16:6-9

 "6 And now if Christ had not come into the world,speaking of things to come as though they had already come, there could have been no redemption.

 7 And if Christ had not risen from the dead, or have broken the bands of death that the grave should have no victory, and that death should have no sting, there could have been no resurrection.

 8 But there is a resurrection, therefore the grave hath no victory, and the sting of death is swallowed up in Christ.

 9 He is the light and the life of the world; yea, a light that is endless, that can never be darkened; yea, and also a life which is endless, that there can be no more death."

I know that Jesus is the Christ. He is our Savior. Because of Him... I have a purpose here on earth. I know that I can return to my Father in Heaven and be with my family together forever as I continue to follow Jesus's examples. 

LOVE YOU GUYS! 😘 
I'm super excited for General Conference! Whoohoo!!

- Elder Santeco

... Today... I'm going bowling.😋
 

No comments:

Post a Comment