Sunday, September 10, 2017

Thailand Week 81: Udon

We are getting work in.
I got my packages! Thank you for all the lovely goodies. Upon receiving my packages... I also got my death papers. Hahaha. It hit Elder Lovelock and I pretty good...Time really just flies by. President Johnson asked us to make some goals for the next 5-6 months that we have left.. It took a while. But after establishing my vision of what I want to change, I was able to make some goals. I'm excited for change.

This past week was great. We were able to see the wonderful mercies of the Lord... many of our investigators are progressing really well. Lessons are going well. I was touched to see that although, many of our investigators would initially be scared of the commitments that we give them... they would willing to give it a try. In doing so, we are seeing a lot of our investigators become more anxious to act on future commitments that we give them. I have gained a better understanding of our investigator's point of view of when we share a message and commit them to act on it. I truly respect the amount of faith they have, as they face their fears and use their agency to change... in hope that they will be blessed in future.

I loved the Worldwide  Devotional given by Elder Bednar. It was really moving as I began to remember that I, myself, am a link between my previous generations and the future generations. I want to strong link in my family. I want to change. And I know that... I can do it, with the Lord's help.

Here's a cool experience that I forgot to share last week...
We had been trying to reach out to a LA named Sister Dan(ตาล). We were calling her often, almost everyday. During the times she picked up, she was busy... But the days she didn't, who knew what she was doing? After trying so hard trying to set up an appointment to meet with her, we decided to visit her at her house, hoping that she would be home. And she was home! When we approached her, she asked... "How did you know it was my birthday?"... we replied, "We didn't". Haha. She's still busy with work, always traveling between Bangkok and Udon. But, she's great. :) This was just like a Thomas S. Monson's experience. Haha.

The Lord is so good. I know that Jesus is the Christ. He is the way. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

- Elder Santeco

We played soccer this morning with Brother ไผ่/Brother บอสส์ and all of their friends. WHOO!

We got our จบing papers. Hahaha


That's all the pictures that I have. Sorry. I forgot to take pictures. Hahahahaahhahha

LOVE YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment