Sunday, August 13, 2017

Thailand Week 77: Udon

I'm leaving Thailand



This past week was so good. We had Zone Conference and interviews with President Johnson. My favorite part of the zone conference was at the end of the meeting. I always get this feelings within me as I hear or share a personal testimony. I have gained a greater understanding of how powerful it is to always have Jesus Christ's name on our lips, and testify of Him. At that time, I felt that I "had no more desire to do evil". I've noticed, by always thinking of our Savior, Jesus Christ... evil thoughts will not dare creep into our minds. I know that God really does love us.

Sister Jane is doing great. She brought up that she has several friends that asked her about her changing religion. We saw as a perfect opportunity to help her build her testimony by sharing with others. Of course, with that a lot questions will be asked. So we did role plays with her. We also have been giving her questions that her friends may one day ask. We then would share and discuss what we came up with. She's loving it. It was hard for her as her mom did not support her with changing religion. Eventually, Sister Jane's attention towards herself shifted towards her mom. She then felt like she knew how her mom was feeling and had a greater desire to show her the beauty of the gospel. The gospel is amazing.

Change is amazing. With change, there's room for love. When I feel God's love, I feel at peace. I know that the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-days Saints is the true church of God. I know that the Book of Mormon is central to conversion. As we read, ponder and ask, we will know of it's truthfulness. I know that I am called to do the Lord's work. I love God. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

- Elder Santeco
I'm going to Laos. Hahahahhahaha. I have to do some visa work. BYE!

Sister Capin is dying. This is her last transfer. BYEEEE
Elder Blad as well. LOVE YALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment