Sunday, April 16, 2017

Thailand Week 60: Bangnaa

Water Festival/Zone Conference/Church

Hey! Sister Apple baptized! She's was an investigator that I was able to work with while serving in Lopburi. It wasn't until later when she walked into the Chaengwattana church, asking the elders... "Elders. I'm ready, what do I need to get baptized?" She gave up the worldly things and pursued for the eternal blessings. She did it! Her entire family is now baptized. I'm excited to see them pursue that vision to go to the temple in the future. Life is so good.





The Water Festival was a blast! This past Thursday we played at Central World. When we got there, I saw a lot of familiar faces. There was too many too count. I felt bad that I couldn't really talk to them all, so I decided that shooting them with my broken water gun would be sufficient to show that I haven't forgotten them. Hahah. SPLASH!

Zone Conference was amazing. It's always amazing. One thing that we have been asked to do is to help the members retain that vision of the Temple in Thailand. As the time past by, if we are not constantly retaining our vision by building our faith, we will start to doubt and worry if our vision will ever happen. We don't know when the Temple will be made, but we know for sure that it will happen. I'm more than happy to help others retain that vision. I love the temple! :)





Sunday! I got an a beautiful hard-boiled DUCK egg from one of the members. Curious what a duck egg tasted like, one of our investigator (Sister Ma Lae) took the egg and cracked it open for me. Haha. IT WAS DELICIOUS.

These past several days has been fun. It'll be another good week this week. :)

LOVE YOU ALL!!!! 😍

- Elder Santeco ☀🌮

 I never had my own camera with me. (I didn't want to destroy my 3rd camera)... So yeah, I stole these pics from the sisters.

















 Excuse the dirty glass. Heh heh heh.






















This is Sister News. She works at the Mission Office. She was very nice to give me this 10 second work of hers. :D





My new "Book of inspiration... the spiritual kinds." book! :D Thanks to sister Nooy หน่อย. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment