Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Week 8: I'm Getting Out Of Here!?!

I got to see David Archuleta. We managed to bump into him after our session. 


Hi Family!!!!
I have 5 more days before I head out of the MTC. I'm really am going to miss this place. BUT, I am so excited to go to Thailand! Whooohooo!!!!!

Although I may not be able to speak, listen and understand Thai as well as I want to, I'm ready. :)

I don't have a lot to say at the moment. Hahah.

Oh I haven't shipped out my winter clothes yet. I will later on today or sometime this week. It'll include my broken scriptures. :) 

OH! And my camera broke. It's not working anymore. Hahaha. I think I accidentally dropped it... Now it shows a black screen when I turn it on, an obvious internal issue. Which sucks because I just charged it. Hahahhaa. I'll try get another one for a good cost (either from here at the bookstore or in Thailand):) But if I remember, electronics are usually expensive in Thailand... It's okay. Don't worry about it. Don't send me a camera. LOL. In the meantime, I'll be sharing pics with my companion. 

I am going to have the opportunity to call you when I fly out to Thailand. I will probably be calling Mom when I land in LA. I'll be landing in LA at 7:15 AM, and leaving LA at 12:55 PM. I'll do my best to call you not to early or too late. Perhaps around 10ish AM. (7 AM in Hawaii). Then again, it all depends if I am "allowed" to call later on. So if I call as soon as I arrive in LA, I'm sorry. Hahahha. 

This past week, I had the experience to teach a new investigator (who is actually is our teacher). My teacher having really good acting skills, I did not see him as a teacher but a person who was searching for answers in this world. My heart delighted when the investigator was constantly involved and interested. He felt the savior's love. Then we stopped mid-lesson to evaluate. (which is unusual) Then we discussed with the sisters that were watching our lesson. While discussing, I had my own thoughts going through my mind. Regardless of everyone's comments saying that the lesson was going well and that my companion and I are helping the investigator come unto Christ, I just thought to myself...

"Am I doing the right thing?... Lord I will become a better missionary."... 

I got hit hard. I was bawling. My eyes were swollen. My ears were burning. Tears shooting out of my eyes like some sort of light machine gun. At the moment, I felt the Savior's love. I heard God say, "I am proud of you"............Later on. I went to lunch with my swollen red eyes still in effect. I had to squint so that others wouldn't think I had some pink eye or something. I'm ninja at hiding(Not really). Hahhaha. Had a headache afterwards, but I wouldn't trade that experience with anything. It strengthened my testimony of Christ's and God's love for all of us.


Phom rag khobkhura khong phom cij cij. I really do. There's so much that I had to owe to my family, for helping me have this desire to help the children of God come unto Christ. Thank you mom and dad for establishing a home of love, peace, and joy. I am so thankful for the way you have raised each one of us to be best that we can be. There may be pits and times where we fall, but you have taught us to pick ourselves up through the Atonement of Christ. It's amazing. Amazing to realize that God, our Father in Heaven has actually given us EVERYTHING. Everything to strive in the light of our Lord and return to God. See the blessings you will receive, and realize... that there are no cons to this beautiful gospel. :) 


Uncle PJ and Aunty Nuj, thank you for everything as well. :) You guys have made a huge impact in my mom's life and definitely mine's as well. I love you guys, Mac and Mei too!! :) 

Mum, looking forward to Mother's day. :) and tell Jesse that I'm so happy for him. He had more willingness than I did when I was his age. He will be blessed and will receive so much joy. I'm glad that you guys are doing well at home. I don't hear much from Marvy, but I know that the Lord will watch over her.

I know that the Lord will take care of my family. :) 

Family can be together forever. <3 I LOVE YOU GUYS!


READ IT. Be excited. 
Because I am excited. :)

I LOVE YOU GUYS! 



1&2: The MTC is expanding. This is the last beam to go onto the building. We all got the opportunity to write our names and mission.... Hopefully when Jesse goes on his mission and comes to the MTC (I REALLY HOPE HE COMES HERE), he'll see my name on this new building!:)





I wrote D&C 4 nay paasaa thay. I remembered 2 Nephi 22:2 in thai. I know how to read and write it as well. :) 













I have 2 redbox codes. But I forgot it at the residence again. hahahhaha.

I feel like I had something else to tell you. But I forgot.

I had another experience to tell the family. I got a big booboo. I fell in the shower and got a huge gash in my shim. No worries. it's healing. HAHAHHA

ALSO. I wanted to share that I finished my last temple session. It will be a very long time before I will be able to do another session.

LOVE YOU GUYS

SNOWWWWWW. This was like the first week or so. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment